Getting started is simple by following the step by step process listed below.
- Contact Martha’s Hands Care Consultant to discuss our services. They will answer your questions and provide you with additional resources.
- Review the Martha’s Hands information.
- Schedule an Initial Nursing Assessment where the Martha’s Hands Nurse Care Manager will make a personal visit with you and your family. During the Assessment, you are encouraged to ask questions and make care requests. Our Nurse Care Manager will identify your specific needs, limitations, and review our Service Agreement.
- Complete the Service Agreement. The signed service agreement does NOT obligate you to use Martha’s Hands.
- Schedule your first visit.