Martha’s Hands Home Care Services
Our unique Nurse Care Manager Model provides our clients with a professional level of Home Care Services based on our mission of “Love through Service”. Beginning with your initial Assessment our Nurse Care Manager will spend time to understand your care needs and requests in order help you remain independent in the comfort of your home.
Based on this Assessment, our Nurse Care Manager will create a customized Service Plan that will assist us in selecting and training our caregivers to your specific needs and requests. The Service Plan will indicate the tasks that our caregivers will need to perform. This Nurse Care Manager Model is what makes us the premier home care company in St. Louis all metro area.
- Our Nurse Care Manager will create a customized Service Plan to detail your personalized care.
- Our Staffing Team will carefully select caregivers, based on your care needs and requests.
- Our Nurse Care Manager will introduce you to our caregiver at the first visit. They will review your written service plan to ensure the caregiver understands your expectations.
- Our Nursing Team provides on-going care oversight including regular supervisory visits and assistance with hospital care transitions.
- One of our Staffing Team members is available to answer your questions 24/7. One of our Nurse Care Managers is also on call to assist you with any clinic questions or concerns.